Benefits of Wheatgrass
Some of the benefits of wheatgrass and extracting juice from the blades include the following:
- Lowers blood pressure by cleansing and dilating the body’s blood pathways
- Reduces over-acidity and restores alkalinity to the blood
- Detoxifies the liver and bloodstream
- Recent studies show that wheatgrass juice has a powerful ability to fight tumors without the usual toxicity of drugs that also inhibit cell-destroying agent
- Heals the skin externally and is soothing for burns, scrapes, rashes and bites.
- Works as a sleep aide. Merely place a tray of living wheatgrass near the head of your bed. It will enhance the oxygen in the air and generate healthful negative ions to help you sleep more soundly.
- Is a beauty treatment that slows down the aging process by cleansing the blood and helping to rejuvenate aging cells, tightening loose and sagging skin.
Read Next - Growing your own Wheatgrass>