Juicers.co.uk is proud to present to you the brand new Solostar 4 model. This is a fantastic model and we are also happy to stay that this mode is also the slowest horizontal juicer on the market at only 57rpm. Tribest has really broken the boundary when it launched this product as it is a big leap. We here at juicers.co.uk can point to the fact that the slower the speed of juice extraction the better the yield quite simply down to the fact that the fruit and vegetables are spending that little bit extra within the drum which means drier pulp and of course highly nutritious juice.
Due to its smart design, the Solostar 4 crushes the competition by producing 33% more torque while using 20% less electricity. It has a gear reduction equivalent of a 5.8 HP motor. More torque means less jamming and less electricity means savings on your electric bill and your carbon footprint. You get additional savings by lowering your grocery bill, because the Solostar 4 produces up to 40% more juice from your favourite fruits and vegetables. The sleek, compact, and modern design takes up less space while looking beautiful on your kitchen countertop. And, since all food contact parts are made from BPA- and BPS-free materials, you don’t have to worry about exposing your family to harmful chemicals. Each Solostar 4 also comes with a 10 year warranty on the motor and 5 years on the functional parts. At only 47 RPM, the Solostar 4 is the slowest and gentlest horizontal single auger juicer on the market. The slow and gentle juicing process virtually eliminates all heat and oxidation, preserving more essential nutrients and live enzymes. This results in healthier, nutrient-dense juice. The class-leading auger size and Dual-Stage Extraction Process produce maximum juice yields. The Ultem auger is also 8x stronger than other types of plastic, which allows for an aggressive auger design that makes it easy to feed your produce into the juicer. So, you get better juice, more of it, and it’s easier to use.
Product Features and Technical Specification
- More Juice - Dual stage extraction and larger auger means more surface area to maximize yields
- More Enzymes, Vitamins, and Minerals - Extremely low speed of 57 RPM to prevent heat and oxidation
- Less Jamming - Gear reduction equivalent of a 5.8 HP motor with 33% more torque
- More Kitchen Space - Compact, sleek, and intelligent design with smaller footprint
- More Savings - 20% less electricity consumption and higher yields means more savings at the register
- BPA-Free Materials - All food contact parts are made from BPA- and BPS - free materials
- Zstar Compatibility - Compatible with the Tribest Zstar Manual Conversion Kit so you can take juicing on-the-go
- Warrenty- 10 years on the motor and 5 years on the parts
- Dimensions - 16cm x 31cm x 43cm (W x H x D)
- Weight - 6kg
Solostar 4 Parts
Customers also viewed
Very good juicer
Posted by Yolanda on 4th Oct 2016
The Solostar 4 juicer is definitely an upgrade from the older Solostar models. I've always stuck to the Solostar brand but I have to say this is the best in the range. They have definitely improved the design structure of the juicer which in return has significantly improved the nutritional quality of the juice produced. The juice of the juicer also makes it look quite trendy on your kitchen countertop.