Omega Sana Juicer Ferrari Red EUJ 707R
Omega Sana Juicer Ferrari Red UK-EUJ 707R
The latest model in the line from the prestigious Omega Juicers, the Omega Sana Juicer is a single gear masticating juicer. Specifically created and designed for the UK and European market, the Omega Sana Juicer Ferrari Red is based on the US line of Omega NC Juicers.
A hotly-anticipated upgrade to the Omega 8004/8006 Juicer Total Nutrition Centre, the Sana Juicer has much to live up to as its predecessor was widely regarded as the best single gear masticating juicer available. However, the new Omega has gone a step further with a range of new features not previously available as well as some improvements including a wider feeding chute, stainless steel containers for collection, coarse juicing screen to optimise soft fruit processing and a brand-new contemporary design. With exceptional engineering and GE-Ultem, BPA free parts, the overall design is of the superb quality that we expect to see with an Omega Juicer. The super-slow masticating speed of just 70 RPM has been preserved in the Sana Juicer resulting in a juice rich in enzymes and an extremely generous juice yield.
juicers.co.uk is proud to be a retailer of the Omega Sana juicer and one of the official Omega distributors in the UK.
Video of product
The original Omega 8004/8006 vs the new Omega Sana Juicer EUJ 707
Compared to the original Omega 8004/8006 the new Omega Sana Juicer EUJ 707 features a long list of new features and upgrades, helping it to surpass its extremely popular predecessor. Some of the features you might find include:
- A coarse juicing screen to get optimum results when juicing soft vegetables and fruit, the first horizontal masticating juicer to include this. The standard fine juicing screen and homogenising and mincing juicing screen are also included with the Omega Sana
- Available in three gorgeous colours including Ferrari Red, Pearl White and Chrome
- Bigger feeding chute of 45mm at its widest section (compared to 40mm for the Omega 8004/8006)
- Pulp collector made from stainless steel and glass juice collector for maximum hygiene
- Hidden power cord
- Base of juicer features integrated handle
- Certified as being free from BPS and BPA
- Silicone ring in the pusher tool to help push the produce right into the masticating auger
Create a range of recipes with the Omega Sana Juicer Ferrari Red UK EUJ 707R
Similarly to competitor machines on the market such as the Oscar Neo and the Samson Advanced, the Omega Sana is supplied with a generous range of nozzles and a blank homogenising screen. This selection means you can choose to make a variety of different pasta noodle shapes, grind coffee or make frozen fruity sorbets and nut butters.
The Omega 8006 Juicer vs the Omega Sana Juicer EUJ 707
In many ways the new Omega Sana performs almost identically to its predecessor, but when it comes to leafy greens and distinct advantage. Compared to the original Omega 8004/8006 the new Omega Sana is 2-4% better for leafy greens and 5% better on soft items such as pineapples, grapefruit and oranges.
- Super strong juicing parts thanks to GE Ultem technology
- 420mm L x 187mm W x 320mm H
- 5.7kg weight
- Induction motor which is reliable and quiet
- Motor warranty 10 years, parts warranty 5 years
- Low rotation speed of 70 RPM
- Slow speed masticating juicer helps to protect enzymes in the juice and deliver a greater nutritional content
- Contemporary new housing for motor
- Simplified clean-up operation with easy and intuitive design for taking apart and re-assembly
Customers also viewed
Perfect for health
Posted by Shark71 on 18th Dec 2018
The best money spent !!! The juices made by her are very tasty , washing very easy. Juicer Sana EUJ 707 I highly recommend !!!
Handles well & easy clean
Posted by Elisha on 19th Aug 2018
Handles anything put into it. Fibrous things like celery and rhubarb need something fed in with it that will help it through such as carrot or apple. Cucumber loses a LOT of juice in the pulp so u have to feed the pulp through a second time which kind of clogs up the machine. But it does juice really well in general. No mess, big feeding shoot and easy to clean. The machine it self looks stunning but most importantly it makes amazing juices. I've had a centrifugal juicer before and hated juicing as it was such an effort, a lot of wasted juice in the pulp, mess over the work surface and machine took time to clean so I gave up on juicing. With this machine I have fun doing it, it's so satisfying and no worries about a big clean up after. Only thing is the price. I still think it's a little overpriced compared to other pretty good juicers out there.
Posted by Piotr on 13th Mar 2018
Easy to use and clean. Very happy.
The best juicer
Posted by Lidia on 25th Feb 2018
I bought a juicer Sana EUJ 707 for Valentine Day. This is was the best choose! This juicer it is easy to use, easy to clean. The quality of juice it is good, fresh and with beautiful colour. I received also gift a book with juice recipes, so good! I am using every day, I so happy with the purchase! I recommend that product to everyone and to my friends!
Perfect for a home kitchen
Posted by Jacqui on 19th Jan 2016
The Omega Sana not only looks great, it is powerful and prepares fantastic juice. We have found it easier to clean than a centrifugal juicer. It's slightly smaller than the other Omega juicers, which makes it great for a kitchen. I'm currently using it throughout the day, as I'm on a juice fast and couldn't of imagined having to do it without this great machine. No regrets!