Omega Sana Juicer Chrome EUJ 707C
Omega Sana Juicer Chrome UK-EUJ 707C
The latest model in the line from the prestigious Omega Juicers, the Omega Sana Juicer is a single gear masticating juicer. Specifically created and designed for the UK and European market, the Omega Sana Juicer Chrome is based on the US line of Omega NC Juicers.
A hotly-anticipated upgrade to the Omega 8004/8006 Juicer Total Nutrition Centre, the Sana Juicer has much to live up to as its predecessor was widely regarded as the best single gear masticating juicer available. However, the new Omega has gone a step further with a range of new features not previously available as well as some improvements including a wider feeding chute, stainless steel containers for collection, coarse juicing screen to optimise soft fruit processing and a brand-new contemporary design. With exceptional engineering and GE-Ultem, BPA free parts, the overall design is of the superb quality that we expect to see with an Omega Juicer. The super-slow masticating speed of just 70 RPM has been preserved in the Sana Juicer resulting in a juice rich in enzymes and an extremely generous juice yield.
juicers.co.uk is proud to be a retailer of the Omega Sana juicer and one of the official Omega distributors in the UK.
Video of product
The original Omega 8004/8006 vs the new Omega Sana Juicer EUJ 707
Compared to the original Omega 8004/8006 the new Omega Sana Juicer EUJ 707 features a long list of new features and upgrades, helping it to surpass its extremely popular predecessor. Some of the features you might find include:
- A coarse juicing screen to get optimum results when juicing soft vegetables and fruit, the first horizontal masticating juicer to include this. The standard fine juicing screen and homogenising and mincing juicing screen are also included with the Omega Sana
- Available in three gorgeous colours including Ferrari Red, Pearl White and Chrome
- Bigger feeding chute of 45mm at its widest section (compared to 40mm for the Omega 8004/8006)
- Pulp collector made from stainless steel and glass juice collector for maximum hygiene
- Hidden power cord
- Base of juicer features integrated handle
- Certified as being free from BPS and BPA
- Silicone ring in the pusher tool to help push the produce right into the masticating auger
Create a range of recipes with the Omega Sana Juicer Chrome UK EUJ 707C
Similarly to competitor machines on the market such as the Oscar Neo and the Samson Advanced, the Omega Sana is supplied with a generous range of nozzles and a blank homogenising screen. This selection means you can choose to make a variety of different pasta noodle shapes, grind coffee or make frozen fruity sorbets and nut butters.
The Omega 8006 Juicer vs the Omega Sana Juicer EUJ 707
In many ways the new Omega Sana performs almost identically to its predecessor, but when it comes to leafy greens and distinct advantage. Compared to the original Omega 8004/8006 the new Omega Sana is 2-4% better for leafy greens and 5% better on soft items such as pineapples, grapefruit and oranges.
- Super strong juicing parts thanks to GE Ultem technology
- 420mm L x 187mm W x 320mm H
- 5.7kg weight
- Induction motor which is reliable and quiet
- Motor warranty 10 years, parts warranty 5 years
- Low rotation speed of 70 RPM
- Slow speed masticating juicer helps to protect enzymes in the juice and deliver a greater nutritional content
- Contemporary new housing for motor
- Simplified clean-up operation with easy and intuitive design for taking apart and re-assembly
Customers also viewed
It's not real chrome
Posted by Darren Hazael on 23rd Oct 2018
My one and only gripe is for £379 I was expecting real chrome as in a metal finish n9t the cheap plastic chromevm it is....in retrospect knowing what I do wished I went for the Matt black version. I think the website should make it super clear and easy to read that its plastic chrome look so people like me are not feeling mislead. I purchased the juicer due to reviews on easy of assembly and fast cleaning and on that it scores 5 out of 5 couldn't been any happier. Takes me about 30 seconds to assemble and 1 minute to disassemble AND clean. My previous mastcating juicer took about 4 minutes to our together as it was do bloody tricky and a good 5 to 7 minutes to clean which in the end put me off bothering to juice so very happy with this one.....apart from cheap plastic chrome finish
Great A ****Star juicer
Posted by Marzena Raczek on 23rd Oct 2018
I am very pleased and huppy with this juicer.
Very quiet and easy and simple to use.
Easy to dismantle and to clean.
Juices are smooth and clear.
Highly recommended this juicer.
The Best !!!
Posted by Marzena GLOWACKA-FUJAWA on 3rd May 2018
is amazing. easy to clean, quiet when work, modern. I'm making juice 3 time per day. Same time and make a sheik. Just change part. I so easy. I'm very happy to bay it.
It does what it says
Posted by Henryk on 15th Feb 2018
Good quality machine, easy to wash, easy to dismantle, time will show if it was worth the money.
Very good juicer.
Posted by Kris on 22nd Jun 2017
All transaction perfect. Quick sended plus nice gifts. Juicer look very nice, working very quiet and make delicious juices. I have this one week I can't tell nothing more about quality but I think is good. Thanks for good shooping. I recommend.