Green Star Elite 5000 Twin Gear Juicer in White
Green Star Elite 5000 Twin Gear Juicer
GreenStar Juicers are made by the award-winning Tribest who have been adored globally by juicing devotees, raw food enthusiasts and leading nutritional therapists for more than a quarter of a century. The latest addition to the renowned range of twin gear juice extractors is the GreenStar Elite GSE 5000 Twin Gear Masticating Juicer, which features a whole host of upgrades compared to the original juicing line from GreenStar.
Famous for their innovation of integrating twin gears into juicing technology, GreenStar have enhanced their latest appliance with the addition of much bigger twin gears which have an extra stage, three rather than just two, with an all-new mixing stage. The Gerson Institute are renowned for their work in both the preventing and healing of diseases naturally, and they have been one of the main inspirations for the GreenStar range.
In the Elite GSE 5000 model, the pulp is mixed much more easily which allows the membranes to be penetrated more easily, allowing a greater volume of both juice and minerals to be removed. The juicer has also been made much easier to operate by GreenStar thanks to a reduction in the number of different parts which are also simpler to take apart, put back together and to clean. The body design of the Elite GSE 5000 has also been given a contemporary revamp which is attractive as well as being practical. For a price tag of less than £600, the GreenStar Elite GSE 5000 Twin Gear Masticating Juicer is without question one of the best buys on the market.
Green Star Elite GSE 5000’s innovative 3 step juicing process
The three stages of the GreenStar Elite GSE 5000 Twin Gear Masticating Juicer are as follows:
- Step 1 - with none of the harmful heat produced by centrifugal juicers, the first stage involves the cutting and crushing of the fruit and vegetables, slowly yet powerfully
- Step 2 - the pulp is thoroughly mixed, allowing the membranes to be split open easily, allowing the extraction of vital minerals. This new mixing stage after the crushing but before the pressing allows far better processing of soft fruits
- Step 3 - the produce is now pressed for maximum juice yield. The gears are shaped differently for pressing compared to mixing, forcing the fruit and vegetable produce towards the screen which divides the pulp and the juice. This strong action forces the juice through whilst maintaining its nutritional value and freshness.
These jumbo-sized twin gears are the longest on the juicing market and have the result of juicing the product for far longer than in any other appliance; this creates a far better juice yield. This mechanism is so effective that the GreenStar Elite GSE 5000 even outperforms all other GreenStar juicers on juice yield. This is no mean feat as GreenStar were already market leaders with their juicers producing the best juice yield available! The extent of the juice yield is clear to see from the pulp which is removed, being extremely dry by comparison to other juicers.
The GreenStar line also includes unique bio-magnets in the dual gears which pulls more minerals into the juice and enhancing the bioavailability. This means your body is far more able to absorb, process and utilise the minerals which have been dissolved on consumption.
Other key features
Some of the other new highlights of the GreenStar Elite GSE 5000 include:
- A one step snap makes it easy to take apart and put together, a simple and all-new locking mechanism
- Easy clean due to fewer parts on the revamped design, less than other juicers on the market
- Dishwasher safe - all parts in the GreenStar Elite GSE 5000 are compatible with being cleaned in the dishwasher
- Convenient handle for carrying allowing greater portability between storage and use in the kitchen
- Light weight - all of the components used in the GreenStar Elite are lighter than previous machines
Product video for the Green Star Elite GSE 5000
Parts for the Green Star Elite GSE 5000
- Inbuilt cord storage
- Turning speed 110 RPM
- Motor 190W
- 464mm x 175mm 318mm - w x h x d
- Warranty - 5 years
- 30.5 lbs shipping weight
- Tribest Corporation manufacture
- White colour
Awards won by Green Star
- The Canadian Health Food Association’s 2007 Trade Show - Gold Award of Excellence for the equipment category
- Equipment ALIVE Academy of Nutrition Awards - Gold Award of Excellence, October 2005
- Awards - Best Health Benefits Juicer 2004
- Equipment ALIVE Academy of Nutrition Awards - Gold Award of Excellence September 2004
- German Consumer Reports (Germany) - 1st place Stiftung Warentest, June 2003
- Equipment ALIVE Academy of Nutrition Awards - Silver Award of Excellence, September 2002
The Green Power Gold model awards include:
- ALIVE Academy of Nutrition Awards - Best Product Equipment and General Health, September 1996
- New Products Exhibition Germany, Gold Prize October 1994
- International New Technology Exhibition LA, US - Silver Prize September 1994
- World Invention Contest Pittsburgh, US - Grand Prize, May 1994
- World Invention Contest Pittsburgh, US - Grand Prize, May 1993
Customers also viewed
Angel 5500 Twin Gear Juicer£1,019.00
Angel 8500s Twin Gear Juicer with Surgical Stainless Steel Parts and Intelligent Auto Reverse£1,369.00
Omega 8006 Juicer Nutrition Centre in Chrome£319.00
Green Star Gold Twin Gear Juicer GP-E1503£499.00
Green Star Elite 5050 Twin Gear Juicer in Chrome£699.00
The Great Masticator
Posted by David on 26th Mar 2018
New to juicing, so haven't got anything to compare but it does a great job of squeezing all veg and fruits I feed into it. Bit of a faff to clean but a small price for what is essentially life changing. I have more energy and feel better generally. I hope it gives a long service and all parts are available to replace from the Savant website. Great service from Juicers.co.uk
Best Slow Juicer I’ve Had
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Oct 2017
Very pleased with this juicer, easy to clean, yields amazing volume of juice, the pulp comes out very dry. Brushes and accessories that come with it are super handy and all you need for a juicer like this. Its so quick and easy to use that I juice every day.
came highly recommended and didnt disappoint
Posted by Damon Roberts on 26th Nov 2015
Recommended by highly knowledgeable friends Yoga Jo (Best yoga Teacher) and Max Tuck(leading Raw food Scientist) it couldn't possibly disappoint ...and it didn't, excellent performance and simple to use even as a first timer! It looks and feels robust and well engineered...